We were asked to decompose the image we produced in Case#1’s first step and recompose it but their sizes are different, 20×75 cm. Despite the new size, we still have same quantity of pixels.
Our criteria was recomposing it by considering the continuity which was emphasized by transparency levels of the image.
I tried to created 3 zones, and I decide them according to continuity and discontinuity. In the middle, I tried to change direction of the continuous pixels and control them so that its role is significant, I guess.
As a next step, we had to make a model of the image by using cut-out operation. I tried to emphasize the 3 zones that I mentioned and also direction of the cut-out operation was a question for me at first but since the middle zone is different as I explained, I did give a different direction to it.